FRUIT COBBLER MIX:
Just add fruit, water and butter to prepare this true Southern style dessert. Use peach or any other fruits and treat your customers to one of our delicious dessert.
NET WT. 32 OZ. (2 lbs.) (907g)
If you want to order our Foodservice Coating Mixes
or if you want more information about our products, please contact us
at 800-519-6455 or Email us >
YOU WILL NEED:
• FRUIT COBBLER MIX: 1 Bag (32 oz. / 907 g)
• FRUIT: 1 (one) #10 can (6 - 8 lbs. / 2,7 - 3,6 kg)
any sliced / diced / cubed fruit packed
in syrup/water (Do not drain) OR fruit filling.
• WATER: 1 Cup (8 oz. / 240 ml)
• BUTTER / MARGARINE: Cup (8 oz. / 240 ml) MELTED
• PAN: 1 Full Size Pan (8 qt. / 7,9 L) OR 2 Half Size Pans /
Chafing Dishes (4 qt. / 4,1 L)
1. SPREAD fruit with syrup/water evenly into pan coated with
2. COMBINE water and melted butter/margarine with cobbler
mix. Stir or whisk thoroughly to remove any lumps from
batter. Stir or whisk thoroughly to remove any lumps from
batter. POUR / SPOON batter evenly over top of fruit.
3. BAKE on middle or bottom rack until cobbler is golden
- Convection Fan Oven: 325° F (160°C)
• 50 – 60 minutes
- Standard Oven: 350° F (180°C - Gas Mark 4)
• 55 – 65 minutes
If you want to try something different
Visit our online Recipe page >
• If using FRESH / FROZEN (thaw thoroughly) fruit: Use 6 - 8 lbs.
(2,7 - 3,6 kg) along with simple syrup.
For Simple Syrup: dissolve 2 measured cups (400 g) sugar
in 2 cups (470 ml) warm water.
• If using WATER PACKED fruit, sprinkle 2 measured cups
(400 g) sugar over fruit to sweeten.
Cane Sugar, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Nonfat Milk Powder, Whey Powder, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Corn Starch, Spice.
Contains: Wheat, Milk
OUR FOODSERVICE MIXES
Find out more about our all natural dessert mixes or stone ground coating mixes. Add canned or fresh fruit or vegetables to create a delicious home-style dish that your family is sure to enjoy again and again. It couldn't be easier!