OATMEAL CRUNCH MIX:
Easy to bake dessert, just add fruit and butter. Add cherries to our mix or your favorite fruit and treat your customers with a classic fruit dessert.
NET WT. 32 OZ. (2 lbs.) (907g)
If you want to order our Foodservice Coating Mixes
or if you want more information about our products, please contact us
at 800-519-6455 or Email us >
YOU WILL NEED:
• OATMEAL CRUNCH MIX: 1 Bag (32 oz. / 907 g)
• FRUIT: 1 (one) #10 can (6 - 8 lbs. / 2,7 - 3,6 kg)
any fruit filling OR fruit packed in syrup / water.
( Drain syrup / water thoroughly ).
• BUTTER / MARGARINE: 1 Cup (8 oz. / 240 ml) MELTED
• PAN: 1 Full Size Pan ( 8 qt. / 7,9 L ) OR
2 Half Size Pans / Chafing Dishes ( 4 qt. / 4,1 L )
1. SPREAD fruit evenly into pan coated with non-stick spray.
2. COMBINE melted butter/margarine with crunch topping
mix until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture evenly over fruit.
3. BAKE on middle or bottom rack until topping is golden
- Convection Fan Oven: 325° F (160°C)
• 50 – 60 minutes
- Standard Oven: 350° F (180°C - Gas Mark 4)
• 55 – 65 minutes
“ FRUIT DESSERT PIZZA ”
• Spread fruit filling evenly overunbaked pizza crust
and continue to step 2 Directions.
If you want to try something different
Visit our online Recipe page >
• If using FRESH / FROZEN (thaw thoroughly
fruit: Use 6 - 8 lbs. (2,7 - 3,6 kg).
Sprinkle 2 measured cups (400 g) sugar over
fruit to sweeten.
• If using WATER PACKED fruit, sprinkle 2 measured cups
(400 g) sugar over fruit to sweeten.
• Use Topping Mix to prepare Fruit Dessert Pizza and Fruit Pies.
Evaporated Cane Sugar, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Nonfat Milk Powder and Whey Powder, Salt, Corn Starch, Cinnamon, Natural Vanilla Flavor.
Contains: Wheat, Milk
OUR FOODSERVICE MIXES
Find out more about our all natural dessert mixes or stone ground coating mixes. Add canned or fresh fruit or vegetables to create a delicious home-style dish that your family is sure to enjoy again and again. It couldn't be easier!