STREUSEL CRISP MIX:
Easy to bake dessert, just add fruit and butter. Add apples to our mix or your favorite fruit and treat your customers with a classic fruit dessert.
NET WT. 32 OZ. (2 lbs.) (907g)
If you want to order our Foodservice Coating Mixes
or if you want more information about our products, please contact us
at 800-519-6455 or Email us >
YOU WILL NEED:
• STREUSEL CRISP MIX: 1 Bag (32 oz. / 907 g)
• FRUIT: 1 (one) #10 can (6 - 8 lbs. / 2,7 - 3,6 kg)
any fruit filling OR fruit packed in syrup / water.
( Drain syrup / water thoroughly ).
• BUTTER / MARGARINE: 1 Cup (8 oz. / 240 ml) MELTED
• PAN: 1 Full Size Pan ( 8 qt. / 7,9 L ) OR
2 Half Size Pans / Chafing Dishes ( 4 qt. / 4,1 L )
1. SPREAD fruit evenly into pan coated with non-stick spray.
2. COMBINE melted butter/margarine with crisp topping mix
until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture evenly over fruit..
3. BAKE on middle or bottom rack until topping is golden
- Convection Fan Oven: 325° F (160°C)
• 50 – 60 minutes
- Standard Oven: 350° F (180°C - Gas Mark 4)
• 55 – 65 minutes
“ FRUIT DESSERT PIZZA ”
• Spread fruit filling evenly overunbaked pizza crust
and continue to step 2 Directions.
If you want to try something different
Visit our online Recipe page >
• If using FRESH/FROZEN (thaw thoroughly)
fruit: Use 6 - 8 lbs. (2,7 - 3,6 kg).
Sprinkle 2 measured cups (400 g) sugar over fruit
• If using WATER PACKED (drain thoroughly) fruit, sprinkle 2 measured cups
(400 g) sugar over fruit to sweeten.
• Use Topping Mix to prepare Fruit Dessert Pizza and Fruit Pies
or sprinkle over Muffins before baking.
Evaporated Cane Sugar, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Nonfat Milk Powder, Whey Powder, Salt, Corn Starch, Cinnamon.
Contains: Wheat, Milk
OUR FOODSERVICE MIXES
Find out more about our all natural dessert mixes or stone ground coating mixes. Add canned or fresh fruit or vegetables to create a delicious home-style dish that your family is sure to enjoy again and again. It couldn't be easier!