CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
- Complexity: easy
- 2 packages of Calhoun Bend Mill's Cherry Crunch Mix
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (16 oz.) cans Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- PREHEAT oven to 350°.
- PREPARE crunch mix to directions on package.
- RESERVE 1 1/2 cup of the crumbs. Press remaining crumbs into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE for 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- BEAT in eggs, lemon juice and vanilla.
- SPREAD over crust in baking pan. Beat together cranberry sauce and cornstarch, spoon evenly over cream cheese layer.
- SPRINKLE with reserved crumbs.
- BAKE 30 minutes till set. Cool at least 3 hours.
- CUT into bars.