PEACH COBBLER PANCAKES
- Complexity: very easy
- 1 package Calhoun Bend Mill's Peach Cobbler Mix
- 1 1/2 level cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup canned or fresh peaches (diced and drained)
- Combine Calhoun Bend Mill Peach Cobbler Mix, flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center.
- Combine oil, eggs, milk, and peaches; pour into well and stir just until moistened.
- Using a lightly buttered skillet, pour 1/2 cup batter about 4 inches in diameter leaving at least 1 inch between pancakes.
- Turn pancakes when they become puffy and full of bubbles; turning only once.
*NOTE: You can use blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, or any other fruit instead of peaches.