You Will Need
Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp Mix
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 cup Milk of choice
- If using an electric griddle, preheat it to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all of the ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- If not using an electric griddle, heat a skillet or cast iron pan over medium-low heat and lightly oil the cooking surface with nonstick cooking spray, coconut oil or butter.
- Scoop about ⅓ cup of the pancake batter onto the hot surface and cook until small bubbles begin to appear on the surface, about 2-3 minutes. The pancake should be easy to flip at this point.
- Flip the pancakes, then cook until slightly golden on both sides, about 1-2 more minutes.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter, adding more oil and adjusting the heat, if necessary.
- Serve immediately topped with your favorite syrup.