Chicken & Waffles Crispy Fry Mix
Start or finish the day right with Chicken & Waffles. Sweet and savory flavors merge in this satisfyingly crispy, classic pairing. Our Chicken & Waffles Crispy Fry Mix makes this indulgent combination a delicious treat whether you choose to enjoy it for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. Although it’s so tasty, we won’t judge you if you decide to serve it for every meal.
- Use on larger pieces of chicken for sandwiches or sliders, or on strips for tenders
- For traditional Chicken & Waffles, pair with waffles and maple syrup for an enticing combination
- Pair with your favorite bun, roll, or Texas Toast and top with dill pickle slices and the sauce of your choice
- Try with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and bacon for a more robust sandwich
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Corn Starch, Salt, Yellow Corn Flour, Maltodextrin, Contains Less Than 2% of: Natural And Artificial Flavors, Spices, Celery Seed, Onion Powder, Dehydrated Garlic, Brown Sugar, Yeast Extract, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking).
YOU WILL NEED:
- CHICKEN: 2–3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, tenderloins or thighs
- COOKING OIL
- BUNS or ROLLS (for sandwich/sliders option)
- EGG & MILK (for crispier crust option)
- For Strips/Tenders:
Cut chicken lengthwise into 1/2-inch pieces. (tenderloins can be prepared uncut
- For Sandwich/Sliders:
Cut chicken into pieces the size of a bun/roll. (chicken breast,3/4 to 1-inch thick, can be cut in half for 2 thinner portions).
- RINSE chicken pieces; set aside.
- COAT moist chicken pieces thoroughly in dry fry mix.
FOR CRISPIER CRUST: (Double Coating Method)
In first bowl, combine one egg and 1/3 cup milk; whisk thoroughly. In second bowl, put dry fry mix. Dip chicken pieces into egg/milk mixture. Then, coat chicken pieces in dry fry mix. AGAIN, dip coated chicken pieces into egg/milk mixture. Lastly, coat chicken pieces in dry fry mix.
- FRY in oil (350° F), turning once, until internal temperature reachesa minimum of 165° F.