Nashville Hot Style Crispy Fry Mix - Case
You don’t need to pack your bags for a trip to Music City—just put on an apron and get cookin’ with our Nashville Hot Style Crispy Fry Mix. Ignite your taste buds and enjoy a harmony of fiery flavors when you pair our spicy, savory seasoned mix with chicken. And while you’ve got that apron on, give in to a full Southern meal and surround your hot chicken with all the fixin’s.
- Use on larger pieces of chicken for sandwiches or sliders, or on strips for tenders
- For traditional Nashville Hot Style Chicken, pair with your favorite bun, roll, or Texas Toast and top with dill pickle slices and the sauce of your choice
- Try with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and bacon for a more robust sandwich
- Pair with waffles and maple syrup for an enticing sweet heat combination
Wheat Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Salt, Corn Starch, Spices, Onion Powder, Contains Less Than 2% of: Natural Flavors, Celery Seed Extract, Dehydrated Garlic, Beet Powder (Color), Sugar, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Extractives of Paprika and Turmeric, Wheat Gluten, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking).
YOU WILL NEED:
- CHICKEN: 2–3 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, tenderloins, or thighs
- COOKING OIL
- BUNS or ROLLS (for sandwich/sliders option)
- EGG & MILK (for crispier crust option)
Cut chicken lengthwise into 1/2-inch pieces. (tenderloins can be prepared uncut)
Cut chicken into pieces the size of a bun/roll. (chicken breast,3/4 to 1-inch thick, can be cut in half for 2 thinner portions).
- RINSE chicken pieces; set aside.
- COAT moist chicken pieces thoroughly in dry fry mix.
FOR CRISPIER CRUST: (Double Coating Method) In first bowl, combine one egg and 1/3 cup milk; whisk thoroughly. In second bowl, put dry fry mix. Dip chicken pieces into egg/milk mixture. Then, coat chicken pieces in dry fry mix. AGAIN, dip coated chicken pieces into egg/milk mixture. Lastly, coat chicken pieces in dry fry mix.
- FRY in oil (350° F), turning once, until internal temperature reachesa minimum of 165° F.