EASY POTLUCK DESSERT
- Complexity: very easy
- 2 packages Calhoun Bend Mill's Peach Cobbler Mix
- 1 (20-24 oz.) can of Crushed Pineapple
- 1 (20-24 oz.) can of Blueberry Pie Filling (or substitute with your favorite pie filling)
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 350°.
- SPREAD 1 can of crushed pineapple with juice in a greased 13 x 9-inch pan, evenly spread 1 can of pie filling on top.
- SPRINKLE peach cobbler mixes over mixture to cover entire pan, then top with pecans.
- DRIZZLE melted butter over entire top to cover all dry mix.
- BAKE for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.