PUMPKIN NUT BARS
- Complexity: very easy
- 2 packages Calhoun Bend Mill's Peach Cobbler Mix
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 2 T. Margarine, melted
- 4 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Chopped Nuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350°.
- In large mixing bowl, on low speed, combine mixes, 1 egg, margarine and 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice until crumbly.
- PRESS onto bottom of a greased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- In large mixing bowl, BEAT cream cheese until fluffy.
- GRADUALLY beat in sweetened condensed milk, then remaining 2 eggs, pumpkin, remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt, mix well.
- POUR over crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- BAKE 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool, chill; cut into bars.