SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE
- Complexity: very easy
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups sweet potatoes cooked and mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 package Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp Mix
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup of raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven 350°
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Add next five ingredients; mix well, spoon mixture evenly into ungreased 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking dish.
- Prepare Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp Mix according to package directions, sprinkle/spread over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake 30 – 40 minutes.