You Will Need:
1 box of Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp mix
4 Apples, peeled and sliced
2 cups Cranberries, fresh or frozen
2 tablespoon Orange Juice
2 teaspoons Orange Zest
2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
1/2 Granulated Sugar
1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar, tightly packed
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
Directions for Cranberry Apple Filling:
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly grease a baking dish with butter.
- Place the cut apples and cranberries in a large bowl, stir in the orange juice and zest.
- Sprinkle the flour, sugars, and spices on fruit and mix the ingredients until fully coated.
- Pour the fruit filling into the prepared baking dish. Set aside.
Directions for Crisp Topping:
- Make according to the box directions. Melt 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Stir melted butter in with dry ingredients from the box.
- Mix together, crisp should be crumbly.
- Pour crisp evenly over fruit filling and bake for 30 minutes.