You Will Need
2 packages Calhoun Bend Mill Peach Cobbler Mix
1 cup Peanut Butter
1/2 cup packed Brown Sugar
1 cup Water
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup Peanut Butter Chips, divided
1/2 cup Chocolate Chips, divided
1/2 cup Chopped Peanuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, BEAT cobbler mix, peanut butter and brown sugar on low speed until crumbly. Set aside 2/3 cup.
- ADD water, eggs and oil to remaining crumb mixture; blend on low until moistened. Beat on high for 2 minutes.
- STIR in 1/4 cup each chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- POUR into greased 13 x 9 pan. Combine peanuts, reserved crumb mixture and the remaining chips; sprinkle over batter.
- BAKE 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely.