2 packages Calhoun Bend Mill Peach Cobbler Mix
1 (16 oz.) can Pumpkin
1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp. Margarine, melted
4 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/4 tsp. Salt
1 cup Chopped Nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large mixing bowl, on low speed, combine mixes, 1 egg, margarine and 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice until crumbly.
- Press onto bottom of a greased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- In large mixing bowl, BEAT cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then remaining 2 eggs, pumpkin, remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt, mix well.
- Pour over crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until set. Cool, chill; cut into bars.