- 1 Box of Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp Mix
- 1 1/3 cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 1/3 cup of All-purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup of Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Cinnamon
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp. of Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 sticks of Salted Butter
- 1 1/2 cups of Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tbl. Of Apple Cider or Juice
- 3 Tbl. Of Caramel Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp Mix, flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Mix the brown sugar with softened butter until smooth. Mix in vanilla and eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until combined. Mix in the oats and grated apple.
- Roll the dough into 1-2 Tbl. balls. Place on baking sheet and gently flatten slightly with your fingers.
- Bake 14-16 minutes until cookies are lightly browned on the bottom and edges.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for at least 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, apple cider, and caramel sauce.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the cookies generously with the icing and top.
- Allow the glaze to set before serving, about 1 hour (at room temperature).