You Will Need
2/3 cup Butter or Margarine, softened
1 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 cup Granulated Sugar
1 package Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp Mix
2 packages (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix butter, flour and one fourth cup sugar with spoon.
- Press in ungreased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2. Bake 15 minutes.
- Prepare Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp Mix according to package directions; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4cup sugar in a medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until smooth. Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp mixture on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake about 35 minutes or just until puffed and center is dry. Do not over bake. Cool completely. Store covered in refrigerator.