1 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
1/3 cup Brown Sugar, packed
1/3 cup Pecans, finely chopped
1/2 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
1/2 tsp. Lemon Peel, grated
2/3 cup Butter or Margarine, softened
1 package Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp Mix
3-4 Medium Pears
- To make the pecan crust, mix all ingredients except butter in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter using pastry blender or crisscrossing 2 knives, until crumbly.
- Press firmly and evenly against bottom and side of ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake 8 minutes at 375 degrees; cool.
- Cut each pear lengthwise in half and remove core. Place each pear half, cut side down, on cutting surface. Cut crosswise into thin slices.
- Lift each pear half with spatula and arrange on baked crust, separating and overlapping slices (retain pear shape) to cover surface of crust.
- Mix up one package of Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Cinnamon Crisp Mix and sprinkle over pears.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and pears are tender.