You Will Need
2 Apples, peeled, cored and sliced thin
2 Pears, peeled, cored and sliced thin
2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 package Calhoun Bend Mill Apple Crisp Mix
1/2 stick melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Peel, core and slice the apples and pears. Add them to a 10-12-inch cast-iron pan.
- Pour brown sugar and cinnamon over the fruit and mix to coat, using your hands.
- In a bowl, combine the mix with melted butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle mixture over the fruit.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm topped with vanilla ice cream.