You Will Need
2 packages Calhoun Bend Mill Cherry Crunch Mix
1 cup Sugar
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
2 (16 oz.) cans Jellied Cranberry Sauce
2 tsp. Lemon Juice
1 tsp. Vanilla
4 tsp. Cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare crunch mix to directions on package.
- Reserve 1 cup of the crumbs. Press remaining crumbs into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Spread over crust in baking pan. Beat together cranberry sauce and cornstarch, spoon evenly over cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes till set. Cool at least 3 hours.
- Cut into bars.